Database 1, Volume 1, Lesson 1
1. So many of you seek my principles but don’t seek to know Me. You want what I
can give you but you don’t want, fully, Me. But this is the day I am calling you to Me, to
Me. Can’t you hear Me. Can’t you see Me? Can’t you see what is happening? Can’t you
see how the world is changing? Can’t you recognize Me?
2. You say you love Me and want Me. Now is the time. Don’t delay and forfeit what I
am about to do upon the earth, for you will see acts of My glory and you will choose
whether they come through you or not.
3. I have My table spread and the call has gone forth. You have heard the call.
What will you do with it? What will you do with Me and My call to you and My call upon
4. Will you convey Me? Will you convey Me through you? Will you convey Me to
others around you, to whoever, in all that you do, that you let Me flow through you?
5. I am the same. I am the same yesterday, today and forever. I have not changed. I
am the Creator, not a creator, The Creator, and new things are constantly coming forth.
Will you participate? Will you participate on My grounds, or just the grounds of religious
6. I love you. I love you and I want you. I want to be wanted for who I am, not just
My principles that will advance your own self interest. You will see more and more a
separation of these two groups of people, for I will pour out Myself freely, so freely, on
those that want Me, truly want Me. Want Me enough to spend time with Me, who want
My words and will value them, who want My presence and will sacrifice to get it, to be
with Me. For there is a cost. There is always a cost to all that we do. Now hear Me and
hear Me well. Hear Me and be not afraid of Me.
7. Hear Me and Hear My words. Hear Me and Hear My servant. Hear Me and draw near to Me, to Me, not religious leaders.
8. I am Me and I want you to be in relationship with Me. Can’t you see Me? Can’t
you hear Me? Can’t you hear My heart? Can I make it plainer to you how much I want to
know you personally, individually, you, you and Me, knowing each other, conversing,
asking and answering each other’s questions, talking together, being friends?
9. Am I so far away? No. I am not far away. I am so close, so very close. Listen to
Me. Listen to Me. Listen to Me please. Listen to Me. Hear Me. Open your heart to Me,
110. For I am Me. I am not religious leaders. I am Me. I am Me and I want you to know
Me and I want to know you like I’ve never known you before. I want to know you, that’s
why I had you born. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, many times.
11. Come now. Come now. Be not dismayed at the world’s situation and events, for I
am Me and I am in control. I am God. I am that I am. I am the Creator. I am Me.
12. Come, come unto Me, come, please come, for I have so much more, so much
more, so much more for you and those that will come, come to Me, sit at My feet, hear
My voice, feel My presence.
13. Impart. Impartation, that’s what I want. I want to give you of Myself. I give Me to
those who want Me, those who want Me enough to spend time with Me. This is not your
‘rocket science.’ This is Me. Me plain. Me to you. Will you?”
Note: This is part of Database One, copyright Theodore Cottingham. Database One contains 2,400 communications that are lessons organized into 7 volumes, each building that which redefines Christ, and asserts the development of the Mind of One can be developed in you by you, both women and men, to all become the Christ in your shoes walking the earth today, in every profession.